Sustainability is a matter of balance. Curaden, the proud maker of Curaprox products, has joined the guiding principles of the United Nations Agenda 2030, in order to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.
To read the whole report click here to see and download the PDF.
In short, Curaden has set out to reach the UN goals by focusing on the following:
- A sustainable economic growth, to enable investment in new technologies and continue developing products that improve quality of life.
- Social benefits, supporting the empowerment and interests of all those involved in our work.
- Ecological actions: local production to save unnecessary transportation, and minimising the amount of plastic in our products.
“We truly believe that our overall health is inextricably connected with our oral care. And so are our behaviours – which is why we offer activities and services that can make the lives of those around us more sustainable. We live by this guiding principle of being responsible in social, societal and environmental issues. And we also bring these values to our lives outside the company: as a family, we are active in organic farming, organic viticulture and cultural commitments.”
– Ueli Breitschmid, CEO and Owner
– Christine Breitschmid, Managing Director